Friday, January 8, 2010

Can you burn double layer DVD-Rs on a regular DVD burner?

I have a Samsung Writemaster DVD Burner that came with my computer that was manufactured within this year. If I ever need to use a Double Layer DVD-R, is it possible to burn it on that burner, or do I need to upgrade to a specialized burner for double layer discs?Can you burn double layer DVD-Rs on a regular DVD burner?
No! You can burn regular DVDs with a double layer burner and I do it all the time, but you need a double layer burner to burn them that way. also at this time the double layer DVDs are still more expensive than the single layer.





RonCan you burn double layer DVD-Rs on a regular DVD burner?
You will need to check the model number to be sure.


http://samsung.com/Products/OpticalDiscD鈥?/a>


As new as it is, I would say it probably can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment